Mino & Co present A Growers Touch; a range of wines that pay homage to their best vine growers across Australia, showcasing the best local fruit. This Shiraz comes from the vineyard of grower Pat Calabria who has worked with Mino & Co for over 15 years and is established in the Riverina appellation of New South Wales.
Vibrant crimson and burgundy in appearance, this wine brings lush aromas of dark berries and currants underlaid with hints of chocolate. A palate of wild blackberry and forest fruits with rich, velvet tannins. Try with grilled or roast beef, hearty stews and casseroles, or strong, hard cheeses.
Mino & Co like to keep it simple and aim to display their Italian and Australian heritage through a selection of wine styles, while adopting innovative techniques amongst traditional winemaking methods passed down through many generations. The A Growers Touch range celebrates their close and trusted vine growers, showcasing local fruit of the highest standard. Grapes are sourced from selected low yielding vineyards and each farmer is profiled on their wine. Their other key range of Italian varietal wines is titled Signor Vino.
|Region/Appellation:||New South Wales/Riverina|
Lush aromas of dark berries and currants underlaid with hints of chocolate. A palate of wild blackberry and forest fruits with rich, velvet tannins.
|Vintage:||2021 / 2022|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Beef|Stew/Casserole|Hard Cheese|
|Producer:||Mino & Co|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery