Domaine de Maubet White
This blend from the Cotes de Gascogne region brings together Colombard, Ugni Blanc (Trebbiano), Gros Manseng and a touch of Sauvignon Blanc. Fresh aromas of citrus dominate with grassy undertones before a delightfully fruity, dry and crisp palate. Mouth watering flavours of apple, citrus and even a hint of gooseberry. Try with chicken dishes or light salads.
Domaine de Maubet, has its origins as a family-owned farm which was changed in 1985 to exclusively produce wine. Now run by the fourth generation of the Fontan family, it has a commitment to respect the environment with minimal intervention and only using natural additives.
|Grape:||Colombard, Ugni Blanc, Gros Manseng, Sauvignon Blanc|
Fresh aromas of citrus dominate with grassy undertones before a delightfully fruity, dry and crisp palate. Mouth watering flavours of apple, citrus and even a hint of gooseberry.
|Appearance:||Lemon & Green Hues|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Domaine de Maubet|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket