This Shiraz from Langhorne Creek in South Australia uses grapes picked on the way up to ripeness to help create a freshness. They come from three separate blocks of the same vineyard, where the soil mix of sandy loam and darker red soils bring moderate fertility, low to moderate yields and long ripening periods. Treatment in 100% French and American oak for 8 months increases texture and varietal expression.
An energetic, vibrant nose of herbal cassis, ripe cherry, blackcurrants, freshly ground coffee, dark chocolate and spice flows on to a palate with lovely balance; intense yet not over-powering. Peppermint, liquorice and subtle pepper add on to the long finish. Try with beef stews, steak, or a crispy Thai beef salad.
Wild & Wilder work hand in hand with their merry band of growers, crafting wines of supreme quality. Their wine is all about the good times, delicious food and creating great memories.
|Region/Appellation:||South Australia/Langhorne Creek|
A vibrant nose of herbal cassis, ripe cherry, blackcurrants, freshly ground coffee, dark chocolate and spice flows on to a palate with lovely balance; intense yet not over-powering. Peppermint, liquorice and subtle pepper add on to the long finish.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Stew/Casserole|Beef|East Asian dishes|
|Producer:||Wild & Wilder|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery