The Vinha Maria range are created to have a fresh, modern and juicy style. Their Reserva White blends native Dao region grapes Encruzado, Bical and Malvasia Fina to perfect balance. After soft pressing, half the juice ferments at cool temperature in stainless steel, with the remaining half in French oak barrels. Three months of batonnage in barrel and two months in bottle before release provide good ageing potential.
The result is a wine with an intense and predominant white flower bouquet, underlaid by peach and citric notes. It shows an impressive structured complexity on the palate, despite it being so fresh in style. Fresh tropical fruit mingles with balanced, distinct acidity. Try with delicate fish dishes with creamy sauces, roasted white meats, eggs benedict, nut roasts, or soft cheeses.
Quinta de Cabriz, who create the Vinha Maria range, are a leading winery in the Dão region of northern Portugal, founded in 1990, a region known for its magnificent mountains (Estrela, Caramulo and Bussaco) and the unique microclimate that is in symbiosis with its indigenous grape varieties. Cabriz excel in making wines of unique character, fantastic value and excellent gastronomic potential.
Organic & Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Grape:||Encruzado, Bical, Malvasia Fina|
Intense white flower bouquet underlaid by peach and citric notes. Impressive structured complexity on the palate, despite it being so fresh in style. Fresh tropical fruit mingles with balanced, distinct acidity.
|Wine Making Process:||Bottle Aged|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Fish|Chicken|Turkey|Pulses|Mushroom|Soft Cheese|
|Producer:||Quinta de Cabriz|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery