Villa Braida lies in the heart of the production area of Glera grapes, which produce the best-known Prosecco DOC. Made using the charmat method for two months.
This Prosecco Rose is crisp and fresh. Pale pink in colour, with persistent fine bubbles. Notes of summer berries and roses. The palate is dry and fresh with fruity notes and citrus flavours. Try with a variety of starters, pasta, risotto, fish and light dishes.
The construction of the Villa dates back to the 1800’s on behalf of a wealthy French family who arrived in Italy and who, with the help of Count Emilio Ferdinando Braida, settled in Mogliano, Veneto. Currently Villa Braida is owned by the Zuin family whose will is to combine the passion of hospitality with the oldest of the wine, taking inspiration from the lands that surround it.
|Glera 90%, Pinot Noir 10%
Crisp and fresh. Pale pink in colour, with persistent fine bubbles. Notes of summer berries and roses. The palate is dry and fresh with fruity notes and citrus flavours.
|From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday