All the Bobal wines produced by Vega Tolosa are from old vines at least 80 years old and all organic and vegan. Vineyards are based in a designated Unesco Bisphere Reserve in the Cabriel Valley of Manchuela at 750m elevation, grown around a large group of 11 Pine trees, hence the name.
Pale pink in appearance, this delicious rose tastes like the sneaky strawberry you pop in your mouth whilst out at a local pick your own. Its robustness allows it to pair with summer barbecue food such as lamb burgers, roasted aubergine and mushrooms, black pepper crisps, or even lightly smoked cheeses.
The roots of Vega Tolosa vineyards run back five generations, but the winery in its most recent form began in 1998. Their aim is to express the quality from their very old vines in an organic, sustainable way. Animals and plants are allowed to co-exist, with olive trees, pines and oaks throughout helping to naturally control vineyard pests. This extends to the winery itself, which gains 80% of its power from solar panels.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Robust yet crisp, this delicious rose tastes like the sneaky strawberry you pop in your mouth whilst out at a local pick your own.
|Wine Making Process:||Old Vines|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Barbecue|Roast vegetables|Aubergine|Lamb|Smoked Cheese|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery