This youthful Spanish Tempranillo wine hails from the Carinena region of Aragon, Grapes are macerated and fermented at controlled temperatures with regular pump overs and delestage, before maturation in stainless steel.
Valderba has a fruit-driven style and exhibits an appearance of bright cherry with violet hues. Elegant and easy to drink with fresh fruit aromas falling on to a palate of medium body, fine texture and a refreshing finish. Try with pizza, tomato pastas, tapas, charcuterie or soft cheese.
Valderba wines aim to honestly show the potential of the fruit cultivated in Zaragoza, Aragón. They create very pleasant, approachable and drinkable wines from their 60 hectares of family vineyards.
A fruit-driven style that is elegant and approachable with fresh fruit aromas falling on to a palate of medium body, fine texture and a refreshing finish.
|Appearance:||Ruby & Purple Hues|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Pizza|Pasta|Tapas|Charcuterie|Soft Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket