A Chilean sweet late harvest dessert wine from Tutunjian Estate using Pinot Gris, Moscatel, Marsanne and Roussanne grapes from the San Antonio and Maule Valleys.
Grapes are harvested in late autumn to produce a wine of light lemon appearance with intense aromas of honey and peach. The palate is full of sweet white fruit and citrus notes blended together with delicious floral notes. Try as an aperitif or with fruit desserts and ice creams.
Tutunjian Estate have vineyards across the Central Valley region, with their oldest vineyards located in the prestigious Apalta region of the Colchagua Valley. Well known for their expertise with Malbec and Carmenere, they also work with many other traditional grapes, always choosing the best terroir for each.
Bottle Size 37.5cl
|Grape:||Pinot Gris, Moscatel, Marsanne, Roussanne|
|Region/Appellation:||Aconcagua/San Antonio Valley|
Intense aromas of honey and peach. The palate is full of sweet white fruit and citrus notes blended together with delicious floral notes.
|Wine Making Process:||Late Harvest|
|World Type:||New World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Tutunjian Late Harvest Dessert Wine:
Pinot Gris, Moscatel, Marsanne, Roussanne