Nestled in the Nashik Valley, Sula hand harvest Sauvignon Blanc grapes from their vineyards of red soil composed of clay and gravel. Whole bunch pressed and fermented in stainless steel for 15-20 days. The wine was stored in stainless steel tanks retaining the purity of fruit, prior to bottling.
The result is a wine with fresh herbaceous aromas of bell pepper and cut grass alongside tropical guava, elegant white stone fruits and spice. The palate is dry and crisp with a deliciously mouth watering finish. Try with mildly spiced South Asian cuisine, particularly fish curries and vegetable dishes.
Situated in Nashik, India's largest grape-growing region, Sula Vineyards was set up in 1997 and pioneered the growing of the French varieties Sauvignon Blanc and Chenin Blanc. Sula now cultivates Shiraz and Zinfandel amongst others and is broadly recognised as India's premium wine producer. They are eco-friendly with sustainable viticulture and winemaking, ensuring fair livelihoods for their farmers across Maharashtra and Karnataka.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Fresh herbaceous aromas of bell pepper and cut grass alongside tropical guava, elegant white stone fruits and spice. The palate is dry and crisp with a deliciously mouth watering finish.
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Curry|South Asian dishes|Fish|Vegetables|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket