Nestled in the Nashik Valley, Sula hand harvest Sauvignon Blanc grapes from their vineyards of red soil composed of clay and gravel. Whole bunch pressed and fermented in stainless steel for 15-20 days. The wine was stored in stainless steel tanks retaining the purity of fruit, prior to bottling.
The result is a wine with fresh herbaceous aromas of bell pepper and cut grass alongside tropical guava, elegant white stone fruits and spice. The palate is dry and crisp with a deliciously mouth watering finish. Try with mildly spiced South Asian cuisine, particularly fish curries and vegetable dishes.
Situated in Nashik, India's largest grape-growing region, Sula Vineyards was set up in 1997 and pioneered the growing of the French varieties Sauvignon Blanc and Chenin Blanc. Sula now cultivates Shiraz and Zinfandel amongst others and is broadly recognised as India's premium wine producer. They are eco-friendly with sustainable viticulture and winemaking, ensuring fair livelihoods for their farmers across Maharashtra and Karnataka.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Fresh herbaceous aromas of bell pepper and cut grass alongside tropical guava, elegant white stone fruits and spice. The palate is dry and crisp with a deliciously mouth watering finish.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Curry|South Asian dishes|Fish|Vegetables|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery