This New Zealand Pinot Noir from Marlborough that uses hand picked grapes sourced from a single vineyard in the southern Ward Valley, blessed with deep clay loam soils and traces of limestone. The grapes were hand plunged into open top fermenters, before part was aged in small tank, and part in seasoned French oak barrels for a perfect balance.
A great example of a modern New World Pinot Noir, it shows a bouquet of dark plum, cherry, anise and toasted nut characters, underlaid with a hint of dark mushroom and dried herbs. Silky smooth, plump and elegantly composed on the palate with youthful fruit intensity, well-integrated tannins and a long, supple finish. Try with duck and mushrooms dishes, or serve on its own slightly chilled for a refreshing twist.
New Zealand's Snapper Rock have won many international awards for their range of wines. They aim to deliver affordable, fruit-driven styles of wine that capture New Zealand’s maritime climate and unique terroir. Grapes are sourced from their vineyards in Marlborough in the north of the south island and Hawkes Bay on the east coast of the North Island, with local knowledge of young winemakers adding modern flair to their wines.
|Grape:||Pinot Noir 100%|
A bouquet of dark plum, cherry, anise and toasted nut characters, underlaid with a hint of dark mushroom and dried herbs. Silky smooth, plump and elegantly composed on the palate with youthful fruit intensity, well-integrated tannins and a long, supple finish.
|World Type:||New World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Snapper Rock Pinot Noir:
Pinot Noir 100%