This New Zealand white wine uses Pinot Gris grapes from coastal vineyards, harvested in the early morning to retain crisp varietal character. Aged on fine lees for 6 weeks to allow the natural weight of the wine to develop.
Attractive aromas of fresh pear mingle with citrus and honeysuckle. The palate brings a rounded core of green pear and spiced apple, with delicate notes melon and exotic florals. Rich mouthfeel and refreshing acidity for a satisfying finish. Try with seafood, chicken, pork, East Asian dishes (Japanese, Thai), or blue cheeses.
New Zealand's Snapper Rock have won many international awards for their range of wines. They aim to deliver affordable, fruit-driven styles of wine that capture New Zealand’s maritime climate and unique terroir. Grapes are sourced from their vineyards in Marlborough in the north of the south island and Hawkes Bay on the east coast of the North Island, with local knowledge of young winemakers adding modern flair to their wines.
|Grape:||Pinot Gris 100%|
Attractive aromas of fresh pear mingle with citrus and honeysuckle. The palate brings a rounded core of green pear and spiced apple, with delicate notes melon and exotic florals. Rich mouthfeel and refreshing acidity for a satisfying finish.
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Seafood|Chicken|Pork|East Asian dishes|Sushi|Blue Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Snapper Rock Pinot Gris:
Pinot Gris 100%