The Sacchetto family harvest Pinot Nero (Pinot Noir) grapes from their marl soil vineyards in the Trevenezie (Delle Venezie) area of Veneto. Grapes are carefully destemmed before pressing and maceration. Fermentation in stainless steel tanks where the wine is stored until bottling.
This is a ripe and juicy youthful Pinot Noir. Light purple in appearance with fresh red berried fruit such as raspberry, cherry and strawberry. The palate shows a perfect easy-drinking style with a pleasant finish. Try with roasted mushrooms or mushroom risotto, tuna dishes or soft cheeses.
Cantina Sacchetto was founded in 1920 and today is run by Filiberto Sacchetto,
alongside his son Paolo and daughter Beatrice. Together they oversee all aspects of
the winemaking process, with attention, passion and great flexibility. Through
innovation and investment in modern vinification techniques, they produce stunning still
and sparkling wines for which the Veneto region has become famous.
|Grape:||Pinot Nero 100%|
Ripe, juicy and youthful with fresh red berried fruit such as raspberry, cherry and strawberry. The palate shows a perfect easy-drinking style with a pleasant finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Risotto|Mushroom|Fish|Soft Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Sacchetto Pinot Nero
Pinot Nero 100%