The Sacchetto family harvest Pinot Nero (Pinot Noir) grapes from their marl soil vineyards in the Trevenezie (Delle Venezie) area of Veneto. Grapes are carefully destemmed before pressing and maceration. Fermentation in stainless steel tanks where the wine is stored until bottling.
This is a ripe and juicy youthful Pinot Noir. Light purple in appearance with fresh red berried fruit such as raspberry, cherry and strawberry. The palate shows a perfect easy-drinking style with a pleasant finish. Try with roasted mushrooms or mushroom risotto, tuna dishes or soft cheeses.
Cantina Sacchetto was founded in 1920 and today is run by Filiberto Sacchetto, alongside his son Paolo and daughter Beatrice. Together they oversee all aspects of the winemaking process, with attention, passion and great flexibility. Through innovation and investment in modern vinification techniques, they produce stunning still and sparkling wines for which the Veneto region has become famous.
Ripe, juicy and youthful with fresh red berried fruit such as raspberry, cherry and strawberry. The palate shows a perfect easy-drinking style with a pleasant finish.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Risotto|Mushroom|Fish|Soft Cheese|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery