Sabina Estate Chardonnay
A 100% barrel fermented Chardonnay wine from Sabina Estate in the Navarra region. Night-harvested grapes are fermented in French and American oak barrels. this brings the development of intense aromas of tropical fruit, underlaid with citrus and subtle vanilla. Creamy and smooth on the palate with a touch of oak on the finish. Try with meaty or smoked fish, well seasoned pork and poultry, pastries and dishes with toasty/nutty flavours.
Sabina is the name of the juniper tree native to the Navarra region. One of the largest wine regions surrounding the city of Pamplona in northern Spain, it spans a wide array of different landscapes and micro-climates. This ensures a great range of wines can be produced across the area.
Intense aromas of tropical fruit, underlaid with citrus and subtle vanilla. Creamy and smooth on the palate with a touch of oak on the finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket