World-renowned winemaker Jean-Claude Berrouet, former winemaker of the famous Château Pétrus, has produced this refreshingly fruity Pinot Noir. Bright ruby in colour, it shows aromas of fresh strawberry and red cherry with a hint of black pepper and cloves. This fresh fruit fills the palate that is smooth and well balanced. Try with chicken, seafood or light pastas and risottos.
Rongzi Winery is situated on the beautiful Loess Plateau, Shanxi, in the central region of China where the early cradle of Chinese civilisation was formed. The Loess soil is more than 200 metres thick, and the area has an outstanding natural microclimate.
|Grape:||Pinot Noir 100%|
Aromas of fresh strawberry and red cherry with a hint of black pepper and cloves. This fresh fruit fills the palate that is smooth and well balanced.
|World Type:||New World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Rongzi Pinot Noir
Pinot Noir 100%