World-renowned winemaker Jean-Claude Berrouet, former winemaker of the famous Château Pétrus, has produced this refreshingly fruity Pinot Noir. Bright ruby in colour, it shows aromas of fresh strawberry and red cherry with a hint of black pepper and cloves. This fresh fruit fills the palate that is smooth and well balanced. Try with chicken, seafood or light pastas and risottos.
Rongzi Winery is situated on the beautiful Loess Plateau, Shanxi, in the central region of China where the early cradle of Chinese civilisation was formed. The Loess soil is more than 200 metres thick, and the area has an outstanding natural microclimate.
Aromas of fresh strawberry and red cherry with a hint of black pepper and cloves. This fresh fruit fills the palate that is smooth and well balanced.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery