World-renowned winemaker Jean-Claude Berrouet, former winemaker of the famous Château Pétrus, has produced this attractive Cabernet Sauvignon. Bright ruby in colour, the nose reveals seductive black fruit aromas mixed with sweet spices and a hint of leather. The palate mirrors the nose with a silky texture, a lively acidity with smooth tannins. Try with chicken, pork, fish and spicy food.
Rongzi Winery is situated on the beautiful Loess Plateau, Shanxi, in the central region of China where the early cradle of Chinese civilisation was formed. The Loess soil is more than 200 metres thick, and the area has an outstanding natural microclimate.
|Grape:||Cabernet Sauvignon 100%|
Seductive black fruit aromas mixed with sweet spices and a hint of leather. The palate mirrors the nose with a silky texture, a lively acidity with smooth tannins.
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Chicken|Pork|Fish|East Asian dishes|South Asian dishes|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Rongzi Cabernet Sauvignon
Cabernet Sauvignon 100%