This beautiful wine from Ana Rola shows the unique character of the Portuguese flagship grape Touriga Nacional in rosé form. Grapes are harvested from two different plots, one with 10 years and another plot with 30 years grapevine age.
The unique vibrant red fruit in the nose adds a breath of fresh air to the Touriga Nacional grape with touches of white flowers and violets. Extremely elegant, vibrant and well balanced with a long, almost creamy finish that lingers beautifully. Pairs well with spicy food such as sushi, East Asian, and rich flavoured dishes.
Ana Rola is a truly contemporary winemaker. Working from her base at Quinta de Remostias in the heart of the Douro Valley, she aims to create true, honest wines that really reflect where they come from. Grapes are sourced from specific vineyards with minimal intervention and all are vegan and low sulphur.
Low Sulphur and suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Unique vibrant red fruit on the nose with touches of white flowers and violets. Vibrant and well balanced with a long, almost creamy finish that lingers beautifully.
|From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage
|Sushi|East Asian dishes|Noodles
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday