This beautiful wine from Ana Rola shows the unique character of the Portuguese flagship grape Touriga Nacional in rosé form. Grapes are harvested from two different plots, one with 10 years and another plot with 30 years grapevine age.
The unique vibrant red fruit in the nose adds a breath of fresh air to the Touriga Nacional grape with touches of white flowers and violets. Extremely elegant, vibrant and well balanced with a long, almost creamy finish that lingers beautifully. Pairs well with spicy food such as sushi, East Asian, and rich flavoured dishes.
Ana Rola is a truly contemporary winemaker. Working from her base at Quinta de Remostias in the heart of the Douro Valley, she aims to create true, honest wines that really reflect where they come from. Grapes are sourced from specific vineyards with minimal intervention and all are vegan and low sulphur.
Low Sulphur and suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Unique vibrant red fruit on the nose with touches of white flowers and violets. Vibrant and well balanced with a long, almost creamy finish that lingers beautifully.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Sushi|East Asian dishes|Noodles|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket