South Africa's Rickety Bridge hand harvest Pinotage grapes from selected low yielding vineyards in the Franschhoek Valley and Breedekloof regions. Two to three punch-downs daily on initial fermentation, before malolactic fermentation in stainless steel and a further 12 months in oak barrels.
The result is a red fruit forward wine with black and blueberry aromas in the background. Flavours of red currants and blue berries on the velvety palate, with well-integrated tannins supported by a subtle smokiness leading into a lingering, juicy finish. Try with game, duck, aubergine or roast pepper dishes.
Rickety Bridge Wine Estate is nestled against the slopes of the Franschhoek Mountains overlooking the majestic Wemmershoek Mountain range and accommodates 27 hectares of vines.
Red fruit forward with black and blueberry aromas in the background. Flavours of red currants and blue berries on the velvety palate, with well-integrated tannins supported by a subtle smokiness leading into a lingering, juicy finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Malolactic|
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Beef|Duck|Roast vegetables|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Rickety Bridge Pinotage