Rickety Bridge Chenin Blanc
South Africa's Rickety Bridge hand harvest Chenin Blanc grapes from an old bush vine block in their estate and from other selected areas in the Western Cape. Stainless steel fermentation with 10% fermented in older oak barrels and then aged for 6 months in oak Foudre. The resulting wine brings inviting aromas of pineapple, stone fruit and lime blossom with underlying floral notes. A full, rich palate of citrus and spice leads into a long, fresh, honeyed finish. Try with sushi, shellfish, salads, creamy chicken dishes or east Asian cuisine.
Rickety Bridge Wine Estate is nestled against the slopes of the Franschhoek Mountains overlooking the majestic Wemmershoek Mountain range and accommodates 27 hectares of vines.
|Grape:||Chenin Blanc 100%|
Inviting aromas of pineapple, stone fruit and lime blossom with underlying floral notes. A full, rich palate of citrus and spice leads into a long, fresh, honeyed finish.
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Sushi|Shellfish|East Asian dishes|Salad|Chicken|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket