This delicious Sauvignon Blanc is from the Pfalz wine region and reflects the lime reefs of the prehistoric ocean that bordered the area, creating kalkstein (limestone) rich soils that bring crisp minerality to grapes. These thin, porous soils create a very aromatic wine with exotic notes of mango, passionfruit, guava balancing citrus notes of grapefruit and lime. The palate is deliciously refreshing with full flavours, satisfying mouthfeel and crisp acidity. Try with goats cheese and crusty bread, chicken salad, sushi platters or Thai curries.
The Terroir collection from Reh Kendermann are wines designed to reflect the slate, loess and limestone soils of Germany's vineyards. Varying between 10,000 and 400 million years old, the combination of these soil types and grape variety determines the unique character of these elegant, contemporary wines.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Very aromatic with exotic notes of mango, passionfruit, guava balancing citrus notes of grapefruit and lime. The palate is deliciously refreshing with full flavours, satisfying mouthfeel and crisp acidity.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Goats Cheese|Salad|Chicken|Sushi|East Asian dishes|Curry|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery