Reh Kendermann Sauvignon Blanc Kalkstein
This delicious Sauvignon Blanc is from the Pfalz wine region and reflects the lime reefs of the prehistoric ocean that bordered the area, creating kalkstein (limestone) rich soils that bring crisp minerality to grapes. These thin, porous soils create a very aromatic wine with exotic notes of mango, passionfruit, guava balancing citrus notes of grapefruit and lime. The palate is deliciously refreshing with full flavours, satisfying mouthfeel and crisp acidity. Try with goats cheese and crusty bread, chicken salad, sushi platters or Thai curries.
The Terroir collection from Reh Kendermann are wines designed to reflect the slate, loess and limestone soils of Germany's vineyards. Varying between 10,000 and 400 million years old, the combination of these soil types and grape variety determines the unique character of these elegant, contemporary wines.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Grape:||Sauvignon Blanc 100%|
Very aromatic with exotic notes of mango, passionfruit, guava balancing citrus notes of grapefruit and lime. The palate is deliciously refreshing with full flavours, satisfying mouthfeel and crisp acidity.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Goats Cheese|Salad|Chicken|Sushi|East Asian dishes|Curry|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket