RAW stands for Really Awesome Wine; a highly quaffable, great value Spanish range of blends from La Mancha's Bodegas Latue that are made to the highest eco-friendly standards.
This red blend combines Cabernet Sauivignon, Tempranillo and just a dash of Merlot. The result is a powerful yet easy-drinking wine of deep purple appearance. Light aromas of dark fruits, full body, excellent acidity, and flavours of black and tart cherry with a hint of warming spice on the finish. Try serving slightly chilled with beef dishes, tapas, pizza and hard to medium textured cheeses.
San Isidro Cooperative was founded in 1954. In 2007, with more than 50 years of experience, they developed Bodegas Latúe. The original legacy has been maintained, with 600 winegrowers (and founding families’ descendants) representing the co-operative, sharing knowledge, effort and enthusiasm to create great wines over three generations.
Organic and suitable for Vegans
|Grape:||Cabernet Sauvignon 60% Tempranillo 35% Merlot 5%|
A powerful yet easy-drinking wine of deep purple appearance. Light aromas of dark fruits, full body, excellent acidity, and flavours of black and tart cherry with a hint of warming spice on the finish.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Beef|Tapas|Pizza|Hard Cheese|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery