Preciso Apassimento Primitivo uses grapes grown in the Sava area of southern Italy's Puglia region. Left to dry naturally for 12 days to bring concentration of flavours and retain the natural sweetness of the grapes. Gentle pressing is followed by skin contact and controlled temperature fermentation. Frequent remontage and delestage are carried out in the early stages. After racking, malolactic fermentation is induced.
Preciso is a supple, refined wine that grows in the glass. Intense ruby red in appearance, the complex nose shows cherry, raspberry and currants. The oak ageing adds a pleasant toasty, spicy character. The full palate brings dried fruit, slight raisin, plum, damson, garrigue and a hint of spice on the rich finish. Try with red meats, grilled vegetables, aubergine and tomato pasta dishes, or mature cheeses.
The Wine People are a team with over 30 years' experience in oenology who combine a desire to stay true to the traditional, classic styles of Italy whilst embracing innovative techniques, sustainability and organic and vegan methods.
Suitable for Vegans
A supple, refined wine that grows in the glass. Complex nose of cherry, raspberry and currants. Pleasant toasty, spicy character. The full palate brings dried fruit, slight raisin, plum, damson, garrigue and a hint of spice on the rich finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Appassimento|Malolactic|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Pasta|Beef|Lamb|Charcuterie|Mature Cheese|Aubergine|Roast vegetables|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery