Port of Leith Distillery are hardened whisky specialists, but have found that the fortified wines they use to help perfectly age their spirits should be savoured and enjoyed on their own too. A good way to pass time while waiting for their whisky! Their Oloroso sherry is sourced from Bodegas Baron, a 480 year old producer of Jerez, Spain, who has a a very modern outlook alongside wealth of experience.
This Oloroso sherry is aged over at least 5 years in the traditional solera system, and boasts a huge flavour profile of fresh fruit and complex oak. Blackcurrant, bright citrus fruit, mahogany and a hint of eucalyptus sitting on the finish. Try with red meats, rich stews or mature cheeses.
Boasts a huge flavour profile of fresh fruit and complex oak. Blackcurrant, bright citrus fruit, mahogany and a hint of eucalyptus sitting on the finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Solera|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Beef|Lamb|Pork|Stew/Casserole|Mature Cheese|
|Producer:||Port of Leith Distillery|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket