Port of Leith Distillery are hardened whisky specialists, but have found that the fortified wines they use to help perfectly age their spirits should be savoured and enjoyed on their own too. A good way to pass time while waiting for their whisky! Their Oloroso sherry is sourced from Bodegas Baron, a 480 year old producer of Jerez, Spain, who has a a very modern outlook alongside wealth of experience.
This Oloroso sherry is aged over at least 5 years in the traditional solera system, and boasts a huge flavour profile of fresh fruit and complex oak. Blackcurrant, bright citrus fruit, mahogany and a hint of eucalyptus sitting on the finish. Try with red meats, rich stews or mature cheeses.
Boasts a huge flavour profile of fresh fruit and complex oak. Blackcurrant, bright citrus fruit, mahogany and a hint of eucalyptus sitting on the finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Solera|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Beef|Lamb|Pork|Stew/Casserole|Mature Cheese|
|Producer:||Port of Leith Distillery|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery