This elegant Cremant d'Alsace from Pfaff Wine Estates is produced using the traditional method using Alsace favourites, Pinot Blanc and Auxerrois. As a co-operative, Pfaff wnsure only the finest, handpicked grapes are used, alongside innovation and high quality of production.
The result is a sparkling of pale yellow appearance with a fine and persistent froth. The nose is flattering, pleasant, subtle and refreshing with discrete lemony notes. The attack on the palate is frank and ample, all the while remaining crunchy. Very elegant with aromatic finesse, a round and persistent finish, and plentiful fruit. Try as an aperitif of with light starters and canapes.
Pfaff Wine Estates abide by a key code of conduct, only working with growers who handpick their harvest, and cooperative winery members must continue to innovate non-stop, in view of producing the highest quality products, as they have done for the past 50 years. Recently recognised by the IWSC and awarded a trophy for Best White Wine Producer 2020.
|Grape:||Pinot Blanc 50% Auxerrois 50%|
The nose is pleasant and refreshing with discrete lemony notes. Fine, persistent froth on the palate, ample fruit, all the while remaining crunchy. Very elegant with aromatic finesse and a round, persistent finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|Traditional Method|Bottle Aged|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Pfaff Wine Estates|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery