Canada's Peller Estates add a touch of their Vidal Icewine to this unique, Traditional Method rose fizz that hails from the Niagara Falls area of Ontario. Individual batches of hand picked Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Gamay grapes are fermented in tank before ageing on the lees in bottle for at least 12 months, A dosage of icewine is added before final bottling.
Showing very fine bubbles with delicate pink appearance, the enticing bouquet brings aromas of apricot, wild raspberry, melon and Rainier cherry. The slightly off-dry palate has an up-front, creamy mouthfeel and elegant mousse with flavours of raspberry and white peach. The crisp finish shows notes of cranberry and white currant. Try with bruschetta, calamari, sushi, or roasted salmon, pork, chicken or turkey, or young, creamy cheeses,
Andrew Peller came to Canada from Hungary in 1927. Years later he planted his first vineyards in British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley, helping create a culture of sharing quality wines with family and friends. The Ontario winery was established in 1965 and great success meant this family business collects an ever-growing range of international wine awards and over 280,000 visitors to the winery each year.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Grape:||Pinot Noir 70% Chardonnay 26.5% Gamay Noir 3.5%|
Aromas of apricot, wild raspberry, melon and Rainier cherry. The slightly off-dry palate has an up-front, creamy mouthfeel and elegant mousse with flavours of raspberry and white peach. The crisp finish shows notes of cranberry and white currant.
|Wine Making Process:||Traditional Method|Lees|Bottle Aged|
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Canapes|Seafood|Sushi|Fish|Pork|Chicken|Turkey|Soft Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket