Pazo Senorans Albarino uses hand picked from rigorously inspected, specially selected micro parcels from a range of growers in the Rias Baixas region of Spain, bringing a wealth of complexity to the final wine. Grapes are fermented in stainless steel before maturation for 4 months on fine lees.
The result is a wine of lemon appearance with aromas of nectarine, fresh figs, orange zest and white flowers. The palate brings refreshingly dry citrus and a mineral-driven finish that expands and deepens on the tail end. It offers a satisfying balancing of power and finesse. Try with sea food, sushi, or mushroom dishes.
Pazo de Senorans have only been making wine for 28 years, but in this short time they are now considered one of the finest producers in Spain, Winemaker Anna has a fastidious, pared back approach that allows the true nature of the grapes to shine through. Quality fruit is the key, with loyal growing partners providing the best possible.
Bottle Size: 150cl Magnum
Aromas of nectarine, fresh figs, orange zest and white flowers. The palate brings refreshingly dry citrus and a mineral-driven finish that expands and deepens on the tail end. Satisfying balance of power and finesse.
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery