Pazo Senorans Albarino uses hand picked from rigorously inspected, specially selected micro parcels from a range of growers in the Rias Baixas region of Spain, bringing a wealth of complexity to the final wine. Grapes are fermented in stainless steel before maturation for 4 months on fine lees.
The result is a wine of lemon appearance with aromas of nectarine, fresh figs, orange zest and white flowers. The palate brings refreshingly dry citrus and a mineral-driven finish that expands and deepens on the tail end. It offers a satisfying balancing of power and finesse. Try with sea food, sushi, or mushroom dishes.
Pazo de Senorans have only been making wine for 28 years, but in this short time they are now considered one of the finest producers in Spain, Winemaker Anna has a fastidious, pared back approach that allows the true nature of the grapes to shine through. Quality fruit is the key, with loyal growing partners providing the best possible.
Bottle Size: 150cl Magnum
Aromas of nectarine, fresh figs, orange zest and white flowers. The palate brings refreshingly dry citrus and a mineral-driven finish that expands and deepens on the tail end. Satisfying balance of power and finesse.
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Pazo Senorans Albarino Magnum