A classic Italian Brut Prosecco that uses Glera (Prosecco) grapes from the Friuli Grave DOC. Fermented in temperature controlled, stainless steel tanks. The Charmat method of fermentation is used in order to retain the CO2 naturally produced during fermentation and give the wine it's characteristic sparkle.
Fresh and elegant, Passaparola brings aromas of pear before a crisp palate of succulent apple and pear. Gently foamy, with added spring flowers and real zest on the delicate finish. Try as an aperitif, or with seafood, sushi, cured meats or flavoured cheeses.
Pradio Vineyards is owned by the Cielo family estate based in the Friuli Grave DOC of Friuli-Venezie, a source of top quality white and sparkling wines. Planted with Glera, Pinot Grigio, Friulano and Sauvignon Blanc, the fruit concentration is balanced with crisp, refreshing acidity; demonstrating why so many believe that this area is Italy's finest for the production of white wines.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Fresh and elegant, Passaparola brings aromas of pear before a crisp palate of succulent apple and pear. Gently foamy, with added spring flowers and real zest on the delicate finish.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Seafood|Sushi|Charcuterie|Flavoured Cheese|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery