A classic Italian Brut Prosecco that uses Glera (Prosecco) grapes from the Friuli Grave DOC. Fermented in temperature controlled, stainless steel tanks. The Charmat method of fermentation is used in order to retain the CO2 naturally produced during fermentation and give the wine it's characteristic sparkle.
Fresh and elegant, Passaparola brings aromas of pear before a crisp palate of succulent apple and pear. Gently foamy, with added spring flowers and real zest on the delicate finish. Try as an aperitif, or with seafood, sushi, cured meats or flavoured cheeses.
Pradio Vineyards is owned by the Cielo family estate based in the Friuli Grave DOC of Friuli-Venezie, a source of top quality white and sparkling wines. Planted with Glera, Pinot Grigio, Friulano and Sauvignon Blanc, the fruit concentration is balanced with crisp, refreshing acidity; demonstrating why so many believe that this area is Italy's finest for the production of white wines.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Fresh and elegant, Passaparola brings aromas of pear before a crisp palate of succulent apple and pear. Gently foamy, with added spring flowers and real zest on the delicate finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Seafood|Sushi|Charcuterie|Flavoured Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket