A Romanian example of Syrah from the easy drinking, yet highly satisfying Paparuda range. A layered bouquet of dark fruits, bitter cherry, blackberry and a hint of vanilla flowing on to a dense, rich palate. Flavours of blackcurrant, black peppercorns, layers of fruit, fine tannins and a soft, velvety finish. Try with beef, barbecue dishes, roasted vegetables or hard cheeses.
Cramele Recas is a premium wine estate located on the far western fringes of the Romanian region of Transylvania/Banat. All the fruit is selected from their own estate and bottled in their state of the art winery. Their wines are modern and fruit driven and express perfectly the traditions and terroir of the region, where wine has been produced since the 1st century A.D.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
A layered bouquet of dark fruits, bitter cherry, blackberry and a hint of vanilla flowing on to a dense, rich palate. Flavours of blackcurrant, black peppercorns, layers of fruit, fine tannins and a soft, velvety finish.
|Appearance:||Ruby & Purple Hues|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Beef|Barbecue|Roast vegetables|Hard Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket