Paparuda Feteasca Neagra
An excellent introduction to one of Eastern Europe's most popular red grapes, Feteasca Neagra ('Black Maiden'). A grape that can express itself in many ways, this example from the Paparuda range is easy-drinking yet fully satisfying. Aromas of violets, dried cherry, and tobacco hints precede a soft, juicy palate packed full of wild red berries with a velvety fresh finish. Try with grilled pork, lamb, mushroom or aubergine.
Cramele Recas is a premium wine estate located on the far western fringes of the Romanian region of Transylvania/Banat. All the fruit is selected from their own estate and bottled in their state of the art winery. Their wines are modern and fruit driven and express perfectly the traditions and terroir of the region, where wine has been produced since the 1st century A.D.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Grape:||Feteasca Neagra 100%|
Aromas of violets, dried cherry, and tobacco hints precede a soft, juicy palate packed full of wild red berries with a velvety fresh finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket