Tutunjian Estate take special care producing this Reserva Sauvignon Blanc from the small San Antonio Valley in the Aconcagua wine region of Chile. Hand harvested grapes go through traditional vinification with wine aged on lees for up to 3 months to retain aromatic complexity and texture.
This creates a soft and refined wine with gentle aromas of kiwi, lime and a flowers preceding a round, creamy palate balanced nicely by flavours of lime zest and lemon peel. Bright, refreshing acidity on the finish. Try with light, creamy pasta dishes, seafood and soft vegetables.
Tutunjian Estate have vineyards across the Central Valley region, with their oldest vineyards located in the prestigious Apalta region of the Colchagua Valley. Well known for their expertise with Malbec and Carmenere, they also work with many other traditional grapes, always choosing the best terroir for each.
|Region/Appellation:||Aconcagua/San Antonio Valley|
Soft and refined with gentle aromas of kiwi, lime and flowers preceding a round, creamy palate balanced nicely by flavours of lime zest and lemon peel. Bright, refreshing acidity on the finish.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery