Tutunjian Estate take special care producing this Reserva Sauvignon Blanc from the small San Antonio Valley in the Aconcagua wine region of Chile. Hand harvested grapes go through traditional vinification with wine aged on lees for up to 3 months to retain aromatic complexity and texture.
This creates a soft and refined wine with gentle aromas of kiwi, lime and a flowers preceding a round, creamy palate balanced nicely by flavours of lime zest and lemon peel. Bright, refreshing acidity on the finish. Try with light, creamy pasta dishes, seafood and soft vegetables.
Tutunjian Estate have vineyards across the Central Valley region, with their oldest vineyards located in the prestigious Apalta region of the Colchagua Valley. Well known for their expertise with Malbec and Carmenere, they also work with many other traditional grapes, always choosing the best terroir for each.
|Grape:||Sauvignon Blanc 100%|
|Region/Appellation:||Aconcagua/San Antonio Valley|
Soft and refined with gentle aromas of kiwi, lime and flowers preceding a round, creamy palate balanced nicely by flavours of lime zest and lemon peel. Bright, refreshing acidity on the finish.
|World Type:||New World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Pacifico Sur Reserva Sauvignon Blanc
Sauvignon Blanc 100%