Pacifico Sur select their best Merlot grapes from the Colchagua Valley for this Reserva wine. Fermentation takes place in stainless steel before a third of the hand harvested grapes are matured in 2 year oldf French oak barrels for 6-8 months. Further ageing in bottle for 6 months prior to release.
Deep ruby in colour, this wine shows notes of raspberry and creme de cassis on the nose. In the mouth it is medium bodied with dark cherry fruit, hints of damson and smooth tannins. Try with beef or pork dishes, mushrooms and garlic, or blue cheese.
Tutunjian Estate have vineyards across the Central Valley region, with their oldest vineyards located in the prestigious Apalta region of the Colchagua Valley. Well known for their expertise with Malbec and Carmenere, they also work with many other traditional grapes, always choosing the best terroir for each.
|Region/Appellation:||Central Valley/Colchagua Valley|
Aromatic notes of raspberry and creme de cassis. In the mouth it is medium bodied with dark cherry fruit, hints of damson and smooth tannins.
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Beef|Pork|Mushroom|Blue Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Pacifico Sur Reserva Merlot