Pacifico Sur select their best Cabernet Sauvignon grapes from the Colchagua Valley for this Reserva wine. Fermentation takes place in stainless steel before 50% of the hand harvested grapes are provided with a gentle touch of French oak ageing for 6-8 months, with the final blend attaining excellent balance. Further rest in stainless steel for 3-6 months prior to bottling.
The resulting wine shows elegant aromas of cherries, ripe black fruits and vanilla notes. Concentrated and full-bodied in style, the palate is bursting with dried fruit, blackberry, rich plum tones and a touch of tobacco and dark chocolate. Try with grilled red meats and vegetables, portabello mushrooms, charcuterie boards or aged cheddar cheese.
Tutunjian Estate have vineyards across the Central Valley region, with their oldest vineyards located in the prestigious Apalta region of the Colchagua Valley. Well known for their expertise with Malbec and Carmenere, they also work with many other traditional grapes, always choosing the best terroir for each.
|Region/Appellation:||Central Valley/Colchagua Valley|
Elegant aromas of cherries, ripe black fruits and vanilla notes. The concentrated palate is bursting with dried fruit, blackberry, rich plum tones and a touch of tobacco and dark chocolate.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Beef|Lamb|Pork|Roast vegetables|Mushroom|Charcuterie|Hard Cheese|Mature Cheese|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery