Ocho Y Medio Malbec
Ocho Y Medio is an enticing Spanish Malbec from Castilla winemakers Finca La Estacada. Grapes go through short maceration and are fermented at controlled temperatures in stainless steel. with minimal oaking to create an extremely fresh and youthful Malbec wine.
Cherry red in appearance, Ocho Y Medio shows aromas of flower blossoms, boysenberry and lime. The palate is soft and fine with sweet tannins, fresh acidity and a fruity finish. Try with simple red meat dishes, light tomato or creamy pastas or mushroom risotto.
Finca La Estacada takes its name from the plot of farm land where it is situated, which has Roman origins. It emerged as a winery in 2001 as a result of the Cantarero Rodríguez family's passion for the world of wine making. Since then, its aim has been to get the best out of its vineyards and creating wines of great richness and quality.
Aromas of flower blossoms, boysenberry and lime. The palate is soft and fine with sweet tannins, fresh acidity and a fruity finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Finca La Estacada|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket