Nuiton-Beaunoy produce fine wines of great value from Côte d'Or of Burgundy, showing wonderful expressions of Pinot Noir with terroir personality. Grapes are harvested from clay-limestone vineyards in the foothills of Cote de Beaune and Cote de Nuits. Winemaking at controlled temperatures in stainless steel, with 20% of the cuvee aged for 12 months on the lees in French oak barrels (30% new).
The resulting medium bodied wine is fine and elegant, with cherry red appearance and dark ruby reflections. The nose offers cherry, blackcurrant and spice, whilst the palate is delicate yet rounded with fine tannins and a fresh, expressive finish. Try with roast chicken, duck, pasta or risotto, and medium cheeses.
Suitable for Vegans
Fine and elegant. The nose offers cherry, blackcurrant and spice, whilst the palate is delicate yet rounded with fine tannins and a fresh, expressive finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|
|Vintage:||2018 / 2019|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Duck|Pasta|Soft Cheese|Mature Cheese|Chicken|Risotto|Hard Cheese|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery