Sangiovese vines find their ideal, natural habitat in the hilly districts of Romagna with their clay and stony soils. Novita Sangiovese uses fermentation in stainless steel maceration on skins for 7 days to extract good colour and flavour. After extraction, the wine rests in tank for five months prior to bottling.
The result is a wine of ruby appearance showing ripe berries on the nose. The palate is smooth with juicy redcurrant and raspberry fruit leading to a fresh finish. A very easy drinking Sangiovese. Try with pastas and casseroles with tomato sauce, beef, pork or mushroom dishes, or hard cheeses.
Grapes for the Novità wine range are sourced from Emilia Romagna and Veneto. The collection is made by winemaker Enrico Salvatore of Cevico, one of Italy’s most important wine-making organisations, who own over 6,700 hectares of vines, so consistency of quality is guaranteed.
Ripe berries on the nose. The palate is smooth with juicy redcurrant and raspberry fruit leading to a fresh finish. A very easy drinking Sangiovese.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Pasta|Pizza|Hard Cheese|Beef|Pork|Mushroom|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery