Montsable source Pinot Noir grapes from vineyards on the plains and foothills in the Haute Vallee of Limoux in the Pays D'Oc appellation of Languedoc-Rousillon. These cooler sites are perfect for Pinot Noir. Burgundian methods are used for the vinification with a gentle extraction by punch-down of the cap. Low temperature vatting and maturation in stainless steel on fine lees, with 10% aged for 3 months in new French Oak.
The result is a ruby red wine with aromas of fresh red cherries, strawberry, bramble and floral notes. The smooth, silky palate brings beautifully balanced acidity, subtle tannins and a fruity finish. Try with game dishes, flavourful fish, vegetable dishes or goats cheese.
Southern France's Montsable have a desire to craft elegant, classic varietal wines that are more typically Burgundian, all from their Languedoc base. They work with growers in cooler sites of lower vigour to seek out fruit that delivers pure flavours and great balance.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
Aromas of fresh black cherries, strawberry, bramble and floral notes. The smooth, silky palate brings beautifully balanced acidity, subtle tannins and a fruity finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Game|Fish|Vegetables|Goats Cheese|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery