A supple old vine Viognier wine from Mont Rocher in the Pays D'Oc area of Languedoc-Roussillon, France. Grapes are delicately pressed for haunting aromas of honeysuckle and apricot. The rich, creamy palate balances with a dry, tangy and refreshingly long finish. Try with fish, seafood or pasta dishes.
The Mont Rocher range uses indigenous French grape varieties to truly express the sense and spirit of place, or 'L'esprit de lieu'. Authentically crafted and small batch, their vineyards are located near the southern edge of St Chinian in sun-drenched vineyards of the Pyrenees foothills. The rugged limestone-rich soils bring out the best expressions of their old vine grapes.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Haunting aromas of honeysuckle and apricot fall onto a rich, creamy palate balanced with a dry, tangy and refreshingly long finish.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery