A French red wine from the Pays D'Oc region of Languedoc-Roussillon, using grapes sourced from 50 year old vines. These Malbec grapes come from vineyards in dramatic hills and terraces above the Vallée d’Agly, where the famed black schist is interspersed with pockets of limestone to bring richness and power with a fresher, more finely defined character.
Three weeks maceration with regular pumping creates a wine deep in colour with aromas of ripe plum, blackberries and cherries. These flow on to the rich and rounded palate with perfectly balanced tannins and a smooth, succulent finish. Try with barbecue dishes and strong cheeses.
The Mont Rocher range uses indigenous French grape varieties to truly express the sense and spirit of place, or 'L'esprit de lieu'. Authentically crafted and small batch, their vineyards are located near the southern edge of St Chinian in sun-drenched vineyards of the Pyrenees foothills. The rugged limestone-rich soils bring out the best expressions of their old vine grapes.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Aromas of ripe plum, blackberries and cherries. These flow on to the rich and rounded palate with perfectly balanced tannins and a smooth, succulent finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Barbecue|Mature Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Mont Rocher Vielles Vignes Malbec: