Fresh, young, contemporary: the wines of the Molino a Vento line express the territory as a result of the natural merge between Agriculture and Art. Vintage wines, characterised by their simplicity, are able to accompany both the expert and the novice taster.
The Fiano grapes which make up this wine originate from remote areas of Trapani, in vineyards grown on black soil that is rich in clay and silt, and largely resistant to drought.
Grapes are pressed gently with the juice then fermented in stainless steel for 10 -15 days at controlled temperatures.
The result is a delicious wine of pale lemon appearance with vibrant aromas of refreshing lemon and spicy cedar. The palate is classically light, yet packed with layered tropical fruit flavours, creating a wine that pairs with a variety of dishes. Try with seafood pasta, prawn salad or soft cheeses.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Vibrant aromas of refreshing lemon and spicy cedar. The palate is classically light, yet packed with layered tropical fruit flavours, creating a wine that pairs with a variety of dishes.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Seafood|Pasta|Salad|Shellfish|Soft Cheese|
|Producer:||Molino A Vento|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery