This delightful wine is made of Longyan (Dragon Eyes), a local traditional grape variety in China. Aged for 6 months in oak barrels and 12 months in bottle, this wine enjoys aromas of vanilla, cream, honey and floral, with baked dry fruit and herbal notes. The palate reveals a remarkable freshness and precision. Go native with food pairings; Chinese dishes such as Dim Sum, pork dumplings, stir fry noodles, chicken and egg fried rice.
Martin Winery was founded in 1997, initially a joint venture between a British and a Chinese enterprise. Martin Vineyard rests in harmony with its natural habitat in Yanhuai Valley, Huailai in northern China, and is renowned for its distinctive traditional Chinese grape varieties and wines that perfectly express the local terroir.
Aromas of vanilla, cream, honey and floral, with baked dry fruit and herbal notes. The palate reveals a remarkable freshness and precision.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||East Asian dishes|Noodles|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery