Martin Longyan (Dragon Eyes)
This delightful wine is made of Longyan (Dragon Eyes), a local traditional grape variety in China. Aged for 6 months in oak barrels and 12 months in bottle, this wine enjoys aromas of vanilla, cream, honey and floral, with baked dry fruit and herbal notes. The palate reveals a remarkable freshness and precision. Go native with food pairings; Chinese dishes such as Dim Sum, pork dumplings, stir fry noodles, chicken and egg fried rice.
Martin Winery was founded in 1997, initially a joint venture between a British and a Chinese enterprise. Martin Vineyard rests in harmony with its natural habitat in Yanhuai Valley, Huailai in northern China, and is renowned for its distinctive traditional Chinese grape varieties and wines that perfectly express the local terroir.
Aromas of vanilla, cream, honey and floral, with baked dry fruit and herbal notes. The palate reveals a remarkable freshness and precision.
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||East Asian dishes|Noodles|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket