The Manoso range is produced by Bodegas Ruiz de Vinaspre, a family of winegrowers in Rioja Alavesa. Some of their old vineyards reach 100 years of age, with the average of the rest more than 60 years. Sustainable and reasoned viticulture and a long tradition in the care of their vineyards produce elegant and structured wines.
Manoso Joven Tinto Rioja
The excellent clay-calcareous soil of Rioja Alavesa together with its optimal microclimate, provides the right conditions to grow the most esteemed varieties of wines. Manoso Joven Tinto is a youthful and vibrant Tempranillo wine.
Bright red garnet in appearance with delicious aromas of sweet berry fruits, morello cherry and herbs that follow through to the palate. Smooth, well integrated tannins make this a very easy drinking style of wine. Delicious on it's own or try with barbecue dishes, pizza, charcuterie, or tomato-based pasta dishes.
Delicious aromas of sweet berry fruits, morello cherry and herbs that follow through to the palate. Smooth, well integrated tannins make this a very easy drinking style of wine.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Bodegas Ruiz de Vinaspre|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket