The Manoso range is produced by Bodegas Ruiz de Vinaspre, a family of winegrowers in Rioja Alavesa. Some of their old vineyards reach 100 years of age, with the average of the rest more than 60 years. Sustainable and reasoned viticulture and a long tradition in the care of their vineyards produce elegant and structured wines.
The excellent clay-calcareous soil of Rioja Alavesa together with its optimal microclimate, provides the right conditions to grow the most esteemed varieties of wines. Manoso Joven Tinto is a youthful and vibrant Tempranillo wine.
Bright red garnet in appearance with delicious aromas of sweet berry fruits, morello cherry and herbs that follow through to the palate. Smooth, well integrated tannins make this a very easy drinking style of wine. Delicious on it's own or try with barbecue dishes, pizza, charcuterie, or tomato-based pasta dishes.
|Grape:||Tempranillo-Tinta de Toro|
Delicious aromas of sweet berry fruits, morello cherry and herbs that follow through to the palate. Smooth, well integrated tannins make this a very easy drinking style of wine.
|Vintage:||2021 / 2022|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Bodegas Ruiz de Vinaspre|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery