The Maggio range from California’s Oak Ridge Winery are produced by the fifth generation of the Maggio grape-growing family who turned their hand to winemaking in 2002 using their Lodi region vineyards. This vibrant Chardonnay uses grapes from the Delta region, west of Lodi, where the gentle Mediterranean climate of warm days and coastal evening breezes is ideal for the cultivation of world-class grapes. Fermented in stainless steel for fresh fruit characters, with a touch of delicate oak influence to impart subtle complexity and creamy texture.
Golden in colour, it shows fruity aromas of peach, mango, pineapple and melon. Beautifully balanced on the palate, with refreshing citrus flavours through to a long finish. Try with roast chicken, pesto pine nut salads, or light fish and shellfish dishes.
The Maggio family proudly put their name on bottles that reflect their long and uncompromising commitments to sustainable agriculture and winemaking excellence. 500 acres of estate vineyards throughout the Lodi American Viticultural Area bring a Mediterranean climate of warm days with coastal evening breezes, ideal for the cultivation of world-class wine grapes. The vines, some of which are over 100 years old, are gnarled and sculpted by time, yielding small amounts of intensely flavoured fruit to create wines that are the ultimate expression of their terroir.
Fruity aromas of peach, mango, pineapple and melon. Beautifully balanced on the palate, with refreshing citrus flavours through to a long finish.
|Vintage:||2019 / 2021|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery