Bodega Los Haroldos' Extra Dry sparkling wine is made using the Charmat method with 70% Chardonnay and 30% Sauvignon Blanc grapes from their Agrelo vineyards in Lujan de Cuyo, Mendoza.
It shows a fresh nose of citrus fruit, peaches and acacia. The lively and fresh palate has a soft mousse, slight cream texture, and is filled with bright, citrus, stone and tropical fruits. Try with smoked salmon or toasted brioche.
70% Chardonnay & 30% Sauvignon Blanc
In 1939 a young ‘Don Lolo Falasco’ started selling wines from the front of his bike, but he had ambition, a dream and worked hard. Lolo’s legacy is now in the hands of the third and fourth generation and today ‘Bodega Los Haroldos’ is one of Argentina’s leading family-owned wineries They make fine wines from premium vineyard sites in Mendoza, where they utilise high altitude to impart character and freshness.
|Grape:||Chardonnay 70% Sauvignon Blanc 30%|
|Region/Appellation:||Mendoza/Luján de Cuyo|
A fresh nose of citrus fruit, peaches and acacia. The lively and fresh palate has a soft mousse, slight cream texture, and is filled with bright, citrus, stone and tropical fruits.
|World Type:||New World|
|Producer:||Bodega Los Haroldos|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Los Haroldos Extra Brut:
Chardonnay 70% Sauvignon Blanc 30%