Bodega Los Haroldos' Extra Dry sparkling wine is made using the Charmat method with 70% Chardonnay and 30% Sauvignon Blanc grapes from their Agrelo vineyards in Lujan de Cuyo, Mendoza.
It shows a fresh nose of citrus fruit, peaches and acacia. The lively and fresh palate has a soft mousse, slight cream texture, and is filled with bright, citrus, stone and tropical fruits. Try with smoked salmon or toasted brioche.
In 1939 a young ‘Don Lolo Falasco’ started selling wines from the front of his bike, but he had ambition, a dream and worked hard. Lolo’s legacy is now in the hands of the third and fourth generation and today ‘Bodega Los Haroldos’ is one of Argentina’s leading family-owned wineries They make fine wines from premium vineyard sites in Mendoza, where they utilise high altitude to impart character and freshness.
|Grape:||Chardonnay 70% Sauvignon Blanc 30%|
|Region/Appellation:||Mendoza/Luján de Cuyo|
A fresh nose of citrus fruit, peaches and acacia. The lively and fresh palate has a soft mousse, slight cream texture, and is filled with bright, citrus, stone and tropical fruits.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
|Producer:||Bodega Los Haroldos|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery