Laurent-Perrier's Cuvee Rose Champagne was created in 1968 in an era with an atmosphere of intense creativity and social change. Perfected at each stage of its making, Cuvée Rosé is acknowledged world wide for its consistency and high quality. It is characterized by its ripe red fruit aromas, a high intensity and great freshness.
It is created with Pinot Noir grapes from 10 different Crus located mainly in the South and North areas of the Montagne de Reims, including the finest Crus from the famous Côte de Bouzy ‑ Ambonnay, Bouzy, Louvois and Tours‑sur‑Marne. Maceration lasts from 48 to 72 hours depending on the harvest, with ageing of an ideal minimum of 5 years.
Elegant, with a colour ranging from lively raspberry to salmon pink. An open and fresh nose with a palette of red fruit aromas like raspberry, redcurrant, strawberry, and black cherry - all characteristic of Pinot Noir. An overarching sensation of tremendous freshness. Try with marinated raw fish, grilled prawns, East and South Asian dishes, Parma ham and red fruit desserts.
The House of Laurent-Perrier was founded in 1812 before passing to the Nonancourts in 1939. Bernard de Nonancourt inspired Laurent-Perrier with his independent spirit and creative audacity, honing good working relationships with grape growers and cleverly combining innovation and tradition. During the 1950s, he created the signature Laurent-Perrier style of freshness, finesse and elegance and developed a unique range of champagnes which are today exported to more than 160 countries worldwide.
A fresh nose with a palette of red fruit aromas like raspberry, redcurrant, strawberry, and black cherry. An overarching sensation of tremendous freshness.
|Wine Making Process:||Traditional Method|Lees|Bottle Aged|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Fish|Shellfish|Charcuterie|South Asian dishes|East Asian dishes|Desserts|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery