Korten Winery select grapes from vineyards of Bulgaria's Thracian Valley for their Natura Muscat & Dimyat. These two grape varieties blend excellently, with the Muscat Ottonel bringing exceptional presence in the body, intense floral rose and harmonious smooth taste, and the old Bulgarian Dimyat grape adding delicate freshness, stone fruits and floral elegance.
The result is a wine pf bright straw yellow colour with green hues, with very expressive aromas of green apple, rose, lychee, and spring honey. Lovely freshness in the mouth with elegant notes of peach, tropical fruit, and white rose before a crisp finish. Try with vegetarian dishes, spicy aromatic food, or a variety of curries.
Korten is a small but very well positioned micro-winery headed by a dedicated team of Bulgarian wine makers. Their wines emphasise harmony between man and nature, utilising as many natural processes to make authentic wines with distinct character and expression of the terroir. Trained in fine wine making in Bulgaria, France and Australia, founders Kapka and Rosen have dedicated two decades to create highly rewarded wines.
|Grape:||Muscat Ottonel 50% Dimyat 50%|
Expressive aromas of green apple, rose, lychee, and spring honey. Lovely freshness in the mouth with elegant notes of peach, tropical fruit, and white rose before a crisp finish.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Vegetables|Curry|East Asian dishes|South Asian dishes|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery