The word Killibinbin is Aboriginal and means “to shine and be bright", an ethos inspiring this range from South Australia's Brothers in Arms winery. For Shiver, Chardonnay grapes are harvested from a single estate (2 individual plantings) of Metala Vineyards in Langhorne Creek. 18 months in tank with light French oak influence
Sure to send a tingle down your spine, Shiver is bright yellow with green hues in appearance, showing fresh, appealing fruit-driven aromas of citrus, pineapple and lime. White peach and pineapple character dominate the palate, alongside balanced acidity for a crisp finish. A versatile food wine, try with well-seasoned chicken, pork and fish, mildly spiced curries, mushroom dishes or medium-matured cheeses.
Killibinbin was established by a husband and wife team in 1997 at their Brothers in Arms winery. Located around 60 kilometres from Adelaide in red wine country, where around half of production is Cabernet and Shiraz. Long summers complemented by lake breezes ensure a longer ripening period, allowing full flavour and natural tannin structure to develop.
|Region/Appellation:||South Australia/Langhorne Creek|
Fresh, appealing fruit-driven aromas of citrus, pineapple and lime. White peach and pineapple character dominate the palate, alongside balanced acidity for a crisp finish.
|Appearance:||Lemon & Green Hues|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Pork|Chicken|Fish|Sushi|Mushroom|Curry|Hard Cheese|Soft Cheese|
|Producer:||Brothers In Arms|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery