The word Killibinbin is Aboriginal and means “to shine and be bright", an ethos inspiring this range from South Australia's Brothers in Arms winery. Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz and Petit Verdot grapes are harvested from a single estate of Metala Vineyards (6 individual plantings) in Langhorne Creek. 18 months in tank with oak influence before bottling with minimal filtration.
Secrets shows dark fruit aromas with pretty hints of plum and violets. The palate is generous and juicy with fine, velvety Petit Verdot tannins providing a delicious lingering finish. A great food wine try with beef dishes (steak, burgers, braised), lamb, portabello mushrooms, or mature hard cheeses.
Killibinbin was established by a husband and wife team in 1997 at their Brothers in Arms winery. Located around 60 kilometres from Adelaide in red wine country, where around half of production is Cabernet and Shiraz. Long summers complemented by lake breezes ensure a longer ripening period, allowing full flavour and natural tannin structure to develop.
|Grape:||Cabernet Sauvignon 63% Shiraz 32% Petit Verdot 5%|
|Region/Appellation:||South Australia/Langhorne Creek|
Dark fruit aromas with pretty hints of plum and violets. The palate is generous and juicy with fine, velvety Petit Verdot tannins providing a delicious lingering finish.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Beef|Mushroom|Lamb|Smoked Cheese|Mature Cheese|Hard Cheese|
|Producer:||Brothers In Arms|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery