A great value wine from one of Piemonte's leading producers, Araldica. A cooperative focussed on making quality wines, proud to have 50 years of experience working with over 230 farmers. Pinot Grigio grapes are hand harvested from select plots in the Pavia area. Short cool maceration is followed by fermentation and lying on fine lees before bottling.
The result is a fruity wine of pale salmon appearance with a nose of fresh strawberry, raspberry and apricot. Dry and crisp on the palate, it's a perfect sunny sip straight out of Italy. Try with light starters, salads, seafood, chicken, feta or goats cheese'
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
A light, fruity wine with a nose of fresh strawberry, raspberry and apricot. Dry and crisp on the palate, it's a perfect sunny sip straight out of Italy.
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Canapes|Seafood|Chicken|Salad|Goats Cheese|Feta|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery