A great value wine from one of Piemonte's leading producers, Araldica. A cooperative focussed on making quality wines, proud to have 50 years of experience working with over 230 farmers. Pinot Grigio grapes are hand harvested, with gentle pressing and cool fermentation. The wine spends 4-5 months on fine lees before bottling.
The result is a light and refreshing as any Pinot worth its salt should be. Textured feel and extra ripeness come through thanks to the high quality raw material and lees ageing. A wine that retains excellent flavour alongside crisp freshness. Try with light appetisers, pasta and risotto, chicken, seafood, salads, or mild creamy cheeses.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Textured feel and extra ripeness come through thanks to the high quality raw material and lees ageing. A wine that retains excellent flavour alongside crisp freshness.
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Canapes|Salad|Pasta|Risotto|Chicken|Seafood|Mild Cheese|Soft Cheese|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery