Joseph Drouhin Mâcon-Lugny Les Crays
Maison Joseph Drouhin present this premium French Chardonnay from the Macon-Lugny appellation in Burgundy. The area's clay and chalk soils complement the Chardonnay grape perfectly, and this example takes low yielding grapes from the Les Crays vineyard. Aged for 6-8 months in stainless steel for freshness, this is a full-flavoured, textured wine.
Golden in appearance, the rich bouquet shows floral elements and ripe peach, whilst the palate brings forth fruity fullness before a refreshing mineral finish. Try with smoked or grilled fish, roast chicken, vegetable stir fry or flavourful pasta dishes.
Maison Joseph Drouhin was founded in 1880 and is known for rigorous attention to detail, self-imposed discipline, willingness to learn, passion and daring. These qualities alongside the fine art of winemaking have been handed down through the generations, and now with the fourth generation at the helm, the winery continues to thrive.
A rich bouquet of floral elements and ripe peach, with a palate that brings forth fruity fullness before a refreshing mineral finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Fish|Chicken|East Asian dishes|Pasta|
|Producer:||Maison Joseph Drouhin|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket