The Il Pumo range of wines is named after the decorative object that has adorned balconies and handrails of ancient stairways in Puglia for centuries. A symbol of nature’s abundance and generosity, made from the clay that once nourished the vines, this wine range reflects the spectrum of varieties from the coastal peninsula.
Their Malvasia-Sauvignon uses grapes fermented in stainless steel with no oak contact. The result is a lemon wine with green reflections showing floral notes of broom, citrus and tropical fruits on the nose. The palate is lively in acidity, with great freshness and minerality. Try with light starters and fish dishes, or soft cheeses.
San Marzano winery is based in the same-named small town that lies right in the centre of the prestigious Primitivo di Manduria appellation - a strip of land between the seas that wash over Italy's Puglia region. Winemaking since the 1960's, San Marzano now have 120 hectares - their garden by the sea - showcasing true Mediterranean beauty.
|Malvasia Bianca & Sauvignon Blanc
Floral notes of broom, citrus and tropical fruits on the nose. The palate is lively in acidity, with great freshness and minerality.
|Lemon & Green Hues
|From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday